This is the DONATE version of CPU Spy Plus (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bvalosek.cpuspy.realgpp), with the same features except for the ad banners.
To be sure the app works on your device try first the free version of it and than buy this version.
Think of this app like a little reward for my efforts :)
This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your overclock settings. It also displays the current kernel information and some other CPU informations. The app is a massive upgrade of Brandon Valosek's version with a bunch of new features.
[*] For devices non compatible: deep sleep info available
[*] Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
[*] Now compatibility with the device can be tested: "App Test" menu item
[*] Ability to reset/restore the timers when the cable is unplugged/plugged. thereshold customizable
[*] Added infos about battery juice lost since last reset.
[*] You can group togheter all the stats which percentage of use is under a customizable thereshold of.
[*] Lots of UI changes:
- Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
- 2nd UI layout with buttons for the most used action(start/stop timer, refresh, hide states)
- infos on both partial and total time
- timer info: initial battery level and juice lost
- expandible content in main UI layout
- row in the graph for all the grouped freqs
- "Deep Sleep" can be showen/hidden
[*] "Cpu Files" menu item to see the content of the files: affected_cups and time_in_state.
[*] UI sounds
[*] "Setting" menu to maximize the customization experience
[*] Available language: english, italian, german, chinese (simplified and traditional)
[*] "Idles states" informations with timers
[*] and more...
For any SUGGESTION feel free to write me at [email protected]
If you have any kind of PROBLEMS, please, contact me at [email protected]
so that I could solve/fix it.
* (add) Non-compatible devices: deep sleep info NOW available
* (add) idle states: more infos (and improved the activity core)
* (add) idle states: added buttons to refresh, reset and set timers
* (fix) refresh button won't delete the timer if "cable option" is disabled
* (fix) other 4 bugs you reported ( thanks :D )
( Full changelog through Settings )