CPU Monitor Micro shows the CPU usage and operating frequency on top of other applications.
This tool supports up to 8 cores.
You can change the following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on the following devices:
Nexus 6 (Android 5.1.1)
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
- Added option to hide graph when full screen application is foreground
- Added results of stress test for several devices
- Fixed problem that this tool couldn't detect number of CPU core correctly when device uses hotplug governor
- Added option to show CPU frequency
- Added buttons to stress CPU for testing
- Changed max value of graph width, height, location, etc.
(Thanks to Efraim-san)