• Reach the end of the mini-mazes and avoid all the enemies.
• Perfect for 5-minute breaks!
• Enemies have weird movement patterns, don't touch them or you'll explode.
• Increase your speed with the bonus item and collect it to ace the level.
• Difficulty level: Hard but never impossible! (only the first levels are easy)
Crazy Wizard features a variety of miniature maze-like levels that players must navigate in order to reach the goal.
You play as a Wizard whose madness has finally reached a critical level!
Try to reach the end of the mini-levels while evading all the enemies (if they touch you, you explode) If you think you're skilled enough, try to get the Bonus item too (it also gives you extra speed)
- Pixel Art
- Retro Arcade gameplay.
Tap and hold on the screen and the Wizard will move towards your finger. Alternatively you can change to -joystick mode- in the options: Tap anywhere on the screen, then swipe with your finger in the direction you want the Wizard to move. Don't lift your finger from the screen until you want to stop.
There are two levels with secrets: On one level you can find a spark that takes you to a bonus level where you can remove the ads on the game forever! The other secret level has a clue about where to find it. There's a clue in the credits.
- New level 62.
- If you have a tablet over 7 inches the room view will be bigger.
- A bunch of new levels! (free and premium)
- New tutorial.
- More levels coming next week.