This app is your personal sketchbook and allows you to draw whatever you like. That's it! It's simple. You choose a plain white canvas or one from many predefined backgrounds which gives you a felling of sketching on paper. It can be used for playing tic-cat-toe, making business notes or explaining something to your friends while drawing.
It also supports layer-based editing! Like you might know from professional image editors.
- a set of predefined paper backgrounds
- 16 available layers per sketch
- pressure sensitivity
- multi-touch Interface
- two finger pan & zoom navigation
- supports pen mode
- maximum size is determined by screen resolution
- import images from photo library into layers
- import pictures from camera
- effects like sepia, gray scale, blur, polaroid, brightness and many others
- toggle layer visibility (long tap)
- export images to your local storage
- send picture to your friends
- save / load work-in-progress using projects
- a set of preset brushes and pencil(s)
- customizable brush settings
- predefined set of colors - fully customizable (long tap)
Personal data and app permissions:
This sketch book application doesn't collect personal or user specific data . We don't collect any data at all. The app permissions are necessary only for app related functionality
(like screen brightness, showing ads etc.)
Location related permissions are necessary for ads. We can't influence that. We don't track you.
Be creative! It's so simple..
Send an image or a picture to the app, edit or markup it quickly and send the edited image to your friends using your favorite communication program, like e.g. facebook, Instagramm, Twitter, Flickr, e-mail etc.
Or just draw something from scratch if you like.
The most drawing performance can be achieved on a tablet with a digital pen because especially the tablet layout is the most ergonomic one. And the pen (if available) allows a fast and most accurate drawing experience.
Kids would also love to draw on your tablet. They can undo last few steps or just delete and start a blank picture from scratch. If you send a tracing picture to our Notepad, your kid could trace the image and paint it out! Try it.
We wish you a lot of fun!
- added show/hide button to layer dialog