Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your phone usage; and stay under your cap! Rather than depending on scraping information from official sources, which are often ~48 hours behind, Credit Usage calculates your expected bill from your actual phone usage; and so acts as a check of the official bill.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.
6.0.1 -> 6.0.2:
- Fixed a bug which caused Credit Usage to randomly close.
5.1 -> 6.0.1:
- Adds support for modern Android versions; and improves the experience for older versions.
- Improvements to reliability.