Critical Thinking Basic helps you to improve your thought process in order to be more effective.
The app helps you to assess and improve the quality of a thought: it helps you to evaluate the quality of an idea, a decision, an opinion, a presentation, an article, etc., through nine Universal Standards of Thinking.
The nine Universal Standards of Thinking are:
For each standard you will find:
• Questions and information to help you evaluate the quality of the thought for the standard;
• The possibility of rating it, in a scale from one to five; and
• The chance to take notes that are relevant to you.
At any moment you can generate an html document that contains all the information you entered so far, which you can use for yourself or to share with others.
If you want to improve the effectiveness of the reasoning behind an important work that you have on hand, Critical Thinking Basic can help you. You can also use the app simply to learn more about Critical Thinking.
• Sponsorship Ad: This app is free. When you launch it you could see a full screen ad. Click on it and try out the promoted app.
• Beta Program: Our beta program gives you early access to new versions of the app. Join it on this Google+ link http://goo.gl/uhKCjZ.
[2014-11-01] A new beta version of Critical Thinking Basic (version 220.127.116.11) is now available through our Beta Program. What's New:
• Share files with non-English characters;
• Android 5.0 Lollipop update; and
• Minor tweaks in the interface and content.
Join the program (http://goo.gl/uhKCjZ) and get it.
• Learn about the standards of thinking
• Rate each standard easily
• Take notes to support your rating
• View the aggregate results graphically
• Share an html page with your analysis
- Standards description: learn more about each standard.
- Taking notes: take notes for each one of the thinking standards.
- Sharing results: share an html page with your results.
- Interface theme: change the interface theme to the one you like most.
- Better help: get a faster understanding about how you can use the app.
- Sponsorship ad: none or one full screen ad per session.
- Screen navigation: swipe on the footer to go back.
- Performance: global performance improvement.