Crono VespaRaid Lite
This App is the only analog stopwatch for uniformity rally for motorcycles.
This app replaces up to 3 devices:
1. Radio Controlled Clock
2. digital stopwatch
3. Analog stopwatch hand-wound of 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30-second
The advantage of a Analog Stopwatch compared to digital is the ability to see with one eye cents pass, whereas with a digital chronograph is impossible to the human eye.
1. Manually, using as a reference the time of the organizers.
2. The atomic time, using one of the many global or regional server.
With this selection, the synchronization is done with the clock only once in the selection, so an Internet connection is required only once.
3. GPS, using the satellite time.
With this selection, the synchronization is done with the clock not only with the selection but always when a motion occurs.
For the Start and Lap you can use:
* il Software-tasto "Start" and "Lap"
* the Volume keys DOWN or UP (+ -)
* an external button
This button is available in two versions, as USB and Bluetooth.
Further information at: http://filippo-software-en.blogspot.de/p/styletext-align-center-stylecolor.html
Settings : All app settings
Help : this document
History : changelist
synchronize manually : Time synchronization manually
Saved race : Lists of saved race
Satellites : shows visually the number of GPS satellites you use
Limitations of the Lite version:
* The term of the analog clock is limited to only 1 minute!
* Advertising is displayed.
German, Italian, English
* The system font size is always returned to their normal size.
* Bug fixes
* The Start button can only be selected if:
1. GPS reception is good.
2. the atomic time has been received.
3. Manual time is set.