CrookCatcher gives you a chance at reclaiming your stolen smartphone. The app detects when someone tries to unlock your smartphone with the wrong password and then takes a picture of the intruder, which it emails along with the smartphone’s location to you.
• Uses the default Android Lock Screen
• Postpone sending emails if no network
• Only runs when wrong password is inputted. So no battery drain!
• Browse photos with location on the device
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why is the Samsung Galaxy S5 not supported?
There is a bug in the Samsung Galaxy S5 firmware, which causes CrookCatcher to fail. Until Samsung sends out a fix, CrookCatcher will not support the Galaxy S5.
- Optimized for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Simplified setup activity
- Added Italian (thanks to Angelo Geninatti)
- Lots of improvements and bug fixes