What cross stitchers have been waiting for! The official Cross Stitch Guild application.
Really useful stitching tools include:
* Shade cards for Madeira, DMC and Anchor - check list for personal stock and those you need to buy.
* Colour converter for changing thread: brands and seeing colour equivalents.
* Stitch count calculator. Work out how much fabric you need.
* Stitch Library with details of how to create a whole host of stitch types, including clear diagrams.
* Dedicated areas to record your fabrics, special threads, books, kits and UFOs (Unfinished objects).
* See Jane Greenoff's stitching journal and get her tip of the day, Twitter and Facebook entries.