Multiple cryptocurrency miner application based on pooler's cpuminer.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies and algorithms
- BTC and sha256d based coins
- LTC and scrypt based coins
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane based coins
- Diamondcoin evolution v2
- x11 based coins (DRK, Hirocoin, Limecoin...)
- x13 based coins (ACE, B2B, GRC, XHC...)
- x14 based coins (X14, WEB)
- x15 based coins (RCE)
- cryptonight based coins (BCN, Monero)
- fresh based coins (FreshCoin)
- keccak based coins (Maxcoin HelixCoin, CryptoMeth, Galleon, 365coin, Slothcoin, BitcointalkCoin)
- hefty1 based coins (Heavycoin)
- skein based coins (Skeincoin, Myriadcoin)
- shavite3 based coins (INKcoin)
- Multithreaded mining able to run as many threads as the double of device core number.
- Supports both http and stratum protocol.
- Ability to manage multiple configurations to be able to change from one pool to other quickly.
- Neon optimization support.
- Menu option to show current session stats.
- Notification support while running the miner in background.
- Option to set priority for the miner.
- Sticky notifications
If you only need one algorithm, please check the following apps:
- BTC and sha256d: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.sha256
- LTC and scrypt: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.scrypt
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.jane
- Quarkcoin: market://details?id=com.miner.quark
Do you want to try it before buying? There is also a limited free version supporting all algorithms: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner
*** IMPORTANT ***
please note that you need to manually select the checkbox "Run in background" to allow it to run in background, otherwise it will stop mining once you go back to the launcher. This checkbox is below the "priority" selectable. You may need to scroll down through the settings part to find it.
I've received many users mails regarding this and I'll add a manual in the future to the app.
- Fixed lolipop compatibility
- Added in-app manual
- Added some extra checks
- Minor bug fixes