This app makes it easy to keep records of on-site training, site inductions and toolbox talks by using CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) smartcards. No more writing down attendees’ names on a piece of paper. Simply use your smartphone or tablet to record what training took place, where, when and who attended.
Just input the details of your training session then add the trainer’s information by holding their CSCS smartcard to the back of your Android device. You are now all set up to record details of the training. When it has finished all you have to do is hold all the attendees CSCS smartcards to the back of your device. No more misspelt names or transposed CSCS numbers, just correct details in a format that you can email anywhere you want or copy to your PC when you are back in the office.
Before you start make sure NFC is enabled on your device.
It is easy to use:
1. Open app.
2. Select Add New On-site Training.
3. Enter site details, category of training, a code, title, duration of training and a description
4. To complete the set up of your training, hold the CSCS smartcard of the trainer to the back of your device.
5. Press save.
6. You can now add those who have attended the training by simply holding their CSCS. smartcards to the back of your device.
7. You can even manually add someone who has a plain style CSCS card. Go to the menu and select Manually Add Attendee. Complete the fields and press save.
Additional Functionality and settings accessed via the drop down menu:
1. Add New On-Site Training.
2. List My On-Site Training.
a. Filter – by today, last 3 days, last week, last month and all.
b. Sort – by date, site or title.
c. Export – select an export file format (XML or CSV).
d. Delete – remove entries.
e. Settings – specify which folder you want to save the exported file in and add an email address to send them to.
3. Add a New GT700 Toolbox Talk
4. Maintain Lookups – delete information from fields.
5. Settings - specify where you want to save your exported files and add an email address to send them to.
More information on CITB Toolbox talks can be found on their website at http://www.citb.co.uk/
Fixes a problem on certain devices caused by the recent Android OS upgrade.