Version 1.1 is out now!
The Charles Sturt University mobile app provides a quick and easy way for CSU students and staff to access CSU information “on the go” and is designed to complement the CSU mobile web environment.
Students and staff can access their messages, search for staff contact details, view campus maps and see important dates in the palm of their hand.
The CSU Mobile app will be actively enhanced into the future with planned features including links to CSU Interact information and other useful services such as timetables.
• Message Centre - read, review and archive all your student.csu messages. All your Message Centre information is seamlessly kept in sync with the student.csu Message Centre.
• Contacts - search for CSU staff and service contact details, with one-touch call or email functionality from your smartphone.
• Maps - view major campus locations and services with integrated smartphone GPS.
• Calendar - keep track of important University dates.
What's New in Version 1.1:
* Fixed issue that stopped students logging in due to not having to change their password anymore.