CSV editor is an application designed to edit content in comma-separated values files.
It allows you to create, load, edit and save csv files on your phone or tablet. It deals with any file regardless of the number of fields or data type (date, number, text etc..). Multiple files can be added and merged. Intelligent recognition of text and numbers ensure proper alignment. Auto detect delimiters. Compatible with Excel.
Other features include:
- Create new CSV files easily.
- Unlimited number of rows & columns (Large files may be slow to process).
- Delimiter: Auto detection or user selected , ; : " @ &
- CSV file information on loading (rows, columns, total cell number).
- Processing information.
- Display 'Normal' & 'Edit' view modes.
- Email function (Option to remove commas).
- Add & delete rows.
- Add & delete columns.
- Move rows up & down.
- Move columns left & right.
- SD card reading / writing.
- Two different styled 'Edit' modes available:
(1) drop down list
(2) edit buttons
- Ability to select default start directory
- Easy to use.
CSV Editor is able to differentiate numerical and text data. This ensures that within cells all text is aligned to the left and numbers to the right. Accordingly data is displayed in a structured and easy to read format. There is NO need to surround text with quotation marks.
CSV Editor is associated with the "csv extension" and enables csv files to be opened directly from other sources such as email or file directory programs.
NOTE large CSV files may take some time to load or be created.
-SD card access to most devices (except kk.... Google has restricted access).
-Added access to internet permission & network state for some email associated programs.
-Associated csv extension (ie option to open file using editor).
-Web based manual (ACORE symbol).
-External sd card support for most devices.
-Auto detection of delimiter.