Graphs CSV files (a format Excel exports to) exported from Admob, and various other services which export CSV. You can pick 2 columns, one for x, and the other for y to graph.
Consider Installing a file browser on your device. This app will let you pick CSV files directly from the file browser from within CSV Grapher, and via touching a CSV file from your file browser of choice via open with dialog.
- Supports multiple data delimiter (TAB, semicolon, space, and etc...).
- Data is auto sorted based on the X chosen column before plotting
- format auto detected to be either number or date
- Pan and zoom/scale X & Y independently. .
- Very optimized for speed. Browse more than 10K data points smoothly.
If your csv file doesn't work, just email a sample representative of your file and I'll see what I can do to get it working.
Talk about the app on Reddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/valeonom feature requests? bugs? comments? or anything else are welcome.
-- 2.3 --
Improved date parsing speed
fixed finding header row on certain csv files
improved number formats parsing
-- 2.2 --
fixed rotation resetting app
-- 2.1 --
fixed freezing bug for some CSV files
fixed back button not working
-- 2.0 --
new tablet design.
new look & UI better suited for android lollipop with material design