Designed to help online students at Colorado Technical University fit education into their lives, CTU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to make the most of mobile moments each day. Anytime. Anywhere.
The all-new CTU Mobile app offers online students:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, Live Chat changes, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, CTU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, Live Chats, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar
- The ability to contact CTU instructors or university departments with one tap
- A complement to CTU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided separately)
- Tablet integration with intellipath™, e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create and save Discussion Board drafts
- A customizable digital student ID card
CTU Mobile is accessible for online students only at this time. Access for Colorado campus students coming soon.
Bug fixes and UX enhancements, including optimization for Marshmallow OS. We’ve continued improve notifications – be sure to enable push notifications for real-time updates on grades, live chat changes, and more.
Please note – CTU Mobile is designed for online students only at this time.
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow CTU students.