Designed to help CTU online students fit education into their lives, CTU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to make the most of the mobile moments each day. Anytime. Anywhere.
The all-new CTU Mobile app offers online students:
• Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, Live Chat changes, assignment due dates, and more
• A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, CTU contacts, and degree progress
• A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, Live Chats, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
• The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
• Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar
• The ability to contact CTU instructors or university departments with one tap
• A complement to CTU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided separately)
• Integration with intellipath™ on tablet devices, e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create and save Discussion Board drafts
• A customizable digital student ID card
CTU Mobile is accessible for online students only at this time. Access for Colorado campus students coming soon.
Fixed bugs with notification toggle and push notifications. Enhancements based on user feedback, including ‘View All Tasks’ link from Home.