Designed to help students at Colorado Technical University fit education into their lives, CTU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to make the most of mobile moments each day. Anytime. Anywhere.
The recently updated CTU Mobile app offers students studying online and on-campus:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, changes to Live Chats, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, CTU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, tablet and phone integration with intellipath™, Live Chats and class meeting times, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar, along with e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality
- The ability to contact CTU instructors or university departments with one tap
- A complement to CTU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided in CTU Mobile app settings)
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow CTU students.
This release includes some highly anticipated student-requested updates. You can now:
• View Discussion Boards in-app instead of via a web browser
• Access your Student ID number at a glance, now at top of the home screen
• Find your redesigned Student ID card by tapping on your ID number on the home screen. Use the card wherever stores offer student discounts
The app is built for students, so we’d love to hear your ideas on how to make it better! Just tap ‘Settings’ > ‘Submit App Feedback’.