Designed to help online students at Colorado Technical University fit education into their lives, CTU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to make the most of mobile moments each day. Anytime. Anywhere.
The all-new CTU Mobile app offers online students:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, Live Chat changes, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, CTU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, Live Chats, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar
- The ability to contact CTU instructors or university departments with one tap
- A complement to CTU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided separately)
- Tablet integration with intellipath™, e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create and save Discussion Board drafts
- A customizable digital student ID card
CTU Mobile is accessible for online students only at this time. Access for Colorado campus students coming soon.
Bug fixes and UX enhancements, including a special experience for new students. We’ve continued to improve notifications – be sure to enable push notifications for real-time updates on grades, live chat changes, and more.
Please note – CTU Mobile is designed for online students only at this time.
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow CTU students.