Designed to help students at Colorado Technical University fit education into their lives, CTU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to make the most of mobile moments each day. Anytime. Anywhere.
The recently updated CTU Mobile app offers students studying online and on-campus:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, changes to Live Chats, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, CTU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, tablet and phone integration with intellipath™, Live Chats and class meeting times, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar, along with e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality
- The ability to contact CTU instructors or university departments with one tap
- A complement to CTU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided in CTU Mobile app settings)
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow CTU students.
We heard you - This release includes the new degree plan view you requested, now at your fingertips. View your expected graduation date, your remaining classes, and see your completed courses and class grades at-a-glance.
The app is built for students, so if you have other ideas on how to make it better, we’d love to hear it. Just tap ‘Settings’ > ‘Submit App Feedback’.