CTW (Change The World)
This is kind of add-on application to help Puzzle & Dragon gameplay.
CTW brings Drop situation to popup window
then, you can simulate exact same situation in game.
After simulation, CTW will show the route that has been simulated on your phone screen.
- Tutorial -
1. Run CTW.
2. Capture a game playing screenshot of Puzzle n Dragon.
3. Click shortcut on status bar to go to ScreenShot list.
4. To begin simulation, select the png file from Step 2.
(You can simulate the lastest imageimmediately with clicking overlay button.)
5. When your simulation completed, click 'Finish' button to show route overlay.
6. Go back to your game play screen.
7. With route overlay from Step 5, turn your best solution to reality. Change The World!
(Route overlay can be erased with clicking overlay button. Otherwise, it dissapear in seconds.)
※ If there are too many files in screenshot directory, loading of simulation may take longer!");
CTW may not work on some kind of resolutions.
If you found your resolution is not supported,
1. Game playing screenshot
2. Exact model name of device
Please send me an E-mail with these two things. (Use 'Report' button)
If you mail me like this, I'll make CTW support your device as soon as possible.
You can reset all setting options with delete anything in this folder
- Margin of color error for Turn-end Simulation can be adjustable now.
- Drop moving error is fixed. (Now, you can not move drop beyond right and bottom boundary.)
- Route indicating algorithm is upgraded.
- Preset setting for Galaxy Nexus 7 (720x1280) is added.
- Preset setting for Nexus 7 (800x1205) is added.
- Preset setting for Vega R3 (720x1184) is added.
- Preset setting for AQUOS Phone SL (540x960) is added.