Please note we are experiencing issues with the app on the latest version of Android(L). We hope to have this fixed in the next few days - we thank you for your patience.
****** If you experience any problems using this application please make sure you have downloaded the latest version ******
To check to see if your Credit Union has signed up for cuAnywhere please visit www.cuanywhere.ie
If you have any problems using the app please email [email protected]
cuAnywhere is suitable only for members of Ireland and UK based Credit Unions who are enrolled to offer this service.
cuAnywhere FREE Mobile Banking App gives Credit Union members secure access to their finances anytime, anywhere! Members can check balances, view statements, transfer funds and pay bills. With one touch access to your Credit Union’s website, and social media channels, plus built-in email and voice call quick links, CU Anywhere puts your Credit Union at your fingertips!
• View your account balances and statements
• Make money transfers between your accounts at the Credit Union
• Make payments to external payees
• Receive secure messages from your Credit Union
• Access your Credit Union’s website, Facebook and YouTube pages
• View updates from your Credit Union’s RSS and Twitter feeds.
• Make one touch voice calls and email your Credit Union.
• Two stage sign in
• Employs industry standard data encryption
• No sensitive data is stored on the device
Members of Credit Unions offering CU Online internet banking can access their accounts using their existing sign in details.
Quick link communications access and social media integration are available to members of participating Credit Unions in Ireland and the UK. These will be listed on first run.
Terms and Conditions of use will be displayed prior to first use of the app.
Normal data charges will apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
***If you are having issues when launching the app please make sure your date and time settings on your phone are correct***
Improved support for tablets.
New support for smaller T9 keyboards when logging on.
Improved error handling.
New fixes for app crashing when used from devices with wifi only access.