☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
Cuba & Havana Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Cuba & Havana Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Cuba, officially the Republic of Cuba, (i/ˈkjuːbə/; Spanish: República de Cuba, pronounced: [reˈpuβlika ðe ˈkuβa] ( listen)) is an island country in the Caribbean. The nation of Cuba consists of the main island of Cuba, as well as the Isla de la Juventud and several archipelagos. Havana is the largest city in Cuba and the country's capital. Santiago de Cuba is the second largest city.To the north of Cuba lies the United States (150 km or 90 mi away) and the Bahamas, Mexico is to the west, the Cayman Islands and Jamaica are to the south, and Haiti and the Dominican Republic are to the southeast.
In 1492, Christopher Columbus landed on and claimed the island now occupied by Cuba, for the Kingdom of Spain. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish–American War ended in 1898, and gained formal independence from the U.S. in 1902. A fragile democracy, increasingly dominated by radical politics eventually evolved, solidified by the Cuban Constitution of 1940, but was quashed in 1952 by former president Fulgencio Batista, who intensified and catalyzed already rampant corruption, political repression and crippling economic regulations. Batista was ousted in January 1959 by the July 26 movement, and a new administration under Fidel Castro established, which had by 1965 evolved into a single-party state under the revived Communist Party of Cuba, which holds power to date.
- Place informations
- Attractions in city/island
- New cool design
- smart weather plugin