, makes it easy to calculate what "something" costs in different currencies.Optimal for:
- Conversion to many currencies with a few "pushes" / at once.
- Optimal for online shopping, where you often need to use different currencies.
- Auctions, is the price on the bracelet 14k gold 21g reasonable ?
- Flea they sell to the silver price, is that right?
- Or are you just traveling, and a little unsure about what something costs?
- Currency, updated on weekdays directly from the European Central Bank, where they are updated weekdays around 14:30 UTC.
- Bitcoins, are updated from respectively Bitstamp and BTC_E, daily around 14:30 UTC.
- Gold, comes from LBMA "London Bullion Market Association", which takes place on weekdays twice a day, around 10:30 UTC and 15:00 UTC.
- Silver, comes from LBMA "London Bullion Market Association", which takes place on weekdays around 12:00 UTC.
- Filter icon, toggles between displaying all currencies / metals, or just the ones you choose. It's a good idea to choose the relative few that are most used.
- Info icon, shows the status of when your course lists is updated.
- Amount field, press to select either enter an amount or to select one of the admitted amount.
- Shake your unit, will show the amount input dialog.
- Value of.., shows the value of selected in different currencies / metals, tap the text to switch to the "Pay in ..".
- Pay in.., show what you would pay in the selected currency for selected amount, press the text to switch to the "Value of ..".
More layout changes.