Whitepages Caller ID is the best app for Caller ID, Text ID and blocking!
- Caller ID - Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer the call
- Text ID - Know who is texting you if they are not in your phone contact list
- Spam ID – Stop unwanted calls with advanced spam detection
- Call Block - Block spam calls, telemarketers and scams
- Photos - Up to date photos and info for your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Automatically fill in names and addresses from Whitepages as you use your phone
**50 Best Android Apps of 2014 - TIME Magazine**
**Webby Award Nominee**
**Top 10 App - TIME Magazine **
** Android App of the Week - Gizmodo **
"Whitepages’ new Current Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
Current Caller ID has a new name! Whitepages Caller ID & Block helps you:
- Identify incoming and outgoing numbers, including people, businesses and mobile phones. Phone numbers without a name are a thing of the past!
-Protect yourself against phone scams with alerts on incoming and outgoing calls when a fraud or scam call is suspected. Get the true caller identity for unsolicited calls.
- Block unwanted calls & texts so you control who gets through. Avoid telemarketers, scammers, and even the occasional ex-significant other. (*Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat and higher)
- Have some fun with sharable graphics about your calling and texting habits. Send colorful charts to friends and family to show how you use your phone!
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information on your top callers and texters. Know what’s happening with friends and family by seeing status from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter without browsing through countless social network updates.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the frequent caller widget.
- Get the best data and coverage in the US.
* Caller ID may be post-call on Verizon Wireless and Sprint
(Formerly Whitepages Current Caller ID)
New name, improved global phone number support
- New app name: easier to find, look for "Caller ID" in your app menu
- Global phone numbers: Blocking and phone city & country now works in more locations.
- Outbound Caller ID is now off by default, based on your feedback. You can enable it anytime in app settings.
Thanks for your support and keep the feedback coming!