In this sandbox game you can build almost any digital logic circuit you can imagine. The electronics are abstracted away to let you focus on the digital logic. Begin by creating simple circuits like blinking light bulbs and memory which can store values, and as you learn more about the components you can advance to creating more complex projects, e.g. a small 4-bit computer.
List of various features:
* Keep separate circuit boards for different projects.
* Components include: wires, logic gates, buttons, switches, delay elements, true random generators, vibration motors, loudspeakesr, bulbs and 9 different ICs for more complex tasks.
* Controls: component placing, component configuration, rotating components, multi tile selection, copy-pasting, zooming and more.
* Easily maintain backups of your boards to be safe if something goes wrong.
* Explore settings for customizing the app.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save circuit boards
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To load circuit boards
- New app UI design.
- Icon for the button which switches between observer/builder mode.
- Removed network permissions for now.