In this sandbox game you can build almost any electrical circuit you can imagine. The electronics have been simplified and doesn't behave as real electronics. Begin by creating simple circuits like blinking light bulbs and memory which can store values, and as you learn more about the components you can advance to creating a full replica of a 4-bit computer.
List of various features:
* Current Community (BETA) allows you to browser circuits created by other users aswell as uploading your own.
* Easily create backups of your circuits to be safe if something goes wrong.
* Create worlds with different dimensions and easily copypaste your circuits between them.
* Zoom with the volume keys to get a nice overview of your large circuits.
* Customization settings are available.
To learn how to build a particular module you can use your favorite search engine to find schematics for many circuits (example search term: "electronics 1-bit adder").
android.permission.INTERNET - To use CurrentCommunity
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if you have an internet connection
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save worlds on the sdcard
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To load worlds from the sdcard
- Moved scrollbar to the right edge even when the decription text is short (for the online world dialog).
- Fixed debug pulse counter showing 1 less than the actual pulse length.
- Fixed text not always being removed from the board when a sign was removed.
- The community wiki is now accessible from within the app in the instructions menu.