In this sandbox game you can build almost any electrical circuit you can imagine. The electronics have been simplified and doesn't behave as real electronics. Begin by creating simple circuits like blinking light bulbs and memory which can store values, and as you learn more about the components you can advance to creating a full replica of a 4-bit computer.
List of various features:
* Current Community (BETA) allows you to browser circuits created by other users aswell as uploading your own.
* Easily create backups of your circuits to be safe if something goes wrong.
* Create worlds with different dimensions and easily copypaste your circuits between them.
* Zoom with the volume keys to get a nice overview of your large circuits.
* Customization settings are available.
To learn how to build a particular module you can use your favorite search engine to find schematics for many circuits (example search term: "electronics 1-bit adder").
android.permission.INTERNET - To use CurrentCommunity
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if you have an internet connection
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save worlds on the sdcard
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To load worlds from the sdcard
Changes since 2.8.6:
- Physical menu buttons can now be used to toggle the builder menu.
- Created background image for landscape mode (same image as for vertical, but rotated)
- Separated 'Fullscreen mode' into two settings: 'Hide notification bar' and 'Immersive mode'. Immersive mode requires 4.4. This mode is now disabled by default.
- New game speed control buttons (enable 'Show speed control buttons' in settings). Now with update step ability.
- Bug fixes (see in-app changelog).