*** A new Curve Ball Live Wallpaper app with improved graphics, shoot mode, tailored photos and responsive audience is now available ***
in Google Play Store
Curve Kick Junior
Kick a ball to curve like a football superstar requires high skill and strength. This football emulator empowers a junior the power of an adult to drive a ball to at least 88 mph (direct kick) and to curve like what the superstars do with just a swing of a finger. Moreover, one kick shot can be recorded for review to improve skill and/or show off to friends. There are 3 camera positions to view the ball curve and can be selected to use whenever suitable. Selected kicking positions to match junior's level and strength are available for play.
- Touch the screen to control the shoe
- Kick harder (swing the shoe faster) the ball goes faster
- Kick point
* direct kick to ball center the ball goes straight
* kick slightly off center the ball curves like a superstars kick
* kick further away from center the ball curve like crazy
- The app determine the angle of elevation to reach the goal
- Kick position
- Behind goal
- Break cam view
With sufficient experience, a junior may like to challenge the "Curve Kick" App, especially the moving "Ultimate Impossible Kick".
For unknown reason, many people step on the ball instead of kick it like in the video. Make sure you do not commit the same mistake. Feel free to share your experience on facebook page and let us improve.
This app can also be used to test a device for the 3D engine features of the "Curve Kick" app. Reporting of compatibility problem are welcome.
This app does not have real ads and will not include ads in future.
V1.6 improve ball image size on kick position selection screen
- Update to support Android 4.4
- Fix problem caused by notification