Have fun sailing fantastic boats in 3D in-shore regattas, right from the comfort of your phone and without even getting wet.
*** A highly realistic sailing simulator for Android. ***
*** A MUST HAVE for sailing fans and beginners alike. ***
*** The best sailing game. ***
In this game, you will use the wind to move your boat fast and win regattas against other boats. You will be the skipper, the helm-man and will also trim the sails.
The main features of this realistic sailing game are:
- Compete against the computer, with different difficulty levels.
- A perfect way to refine your sailing techniques and tactics, or to learn how to sail in life-like situations.
- For beginners, cWind can coach you from marker to marker, by means of steering helps and progressive tutorials.
- A very complete instruments panel will give you all the data you'll need to brew a winning tactic and arrive first on the finishing line. But if you find that's too much, you can switch back to the 'basics'.
- Several boat types, from a 19th century cutter to the latest Imoca 60 footer. And now a new beach catamaran. The boats have their own characteristics and need to be sailed accordingly.
- Several regatta courses, some easy to start with, others very difficult to complete. Some of the regattas are even more challenging than what you'll ever encounter on real water! So make sure you choose the right boat for those... and keep her well trimmed at all times!
- The game implements the ISAF racing rules of sailing. Respect them or you'll be penalised, like in real regattas!
- An on-screen radar will show you a tactical view of the course and will guide you from marker to marker.
- Two game modes: pure regattas, or regattas "with a twist", where you will hunt for "magic things" on the course to capsize the other boats, steal their wind, give you a turbo boost, and more...
You will have to use the wind and tidal currents to your advantage. You will steer the boat by tilting your phone, and you will trim your sails yourself for maximum speed.
Fair Winds and Following Seas!
V1.4e.1: Bug fixes
Should you face problems or difficulties in using cWind, please write to us instead at "[email protected]
". We will respond.