Plan, book, go with CWT To Go™: The smart app for travel. CWT To Go is available exclusively to business travelers whose organizations use Carlson Wagonlit Travel as their preferred travel provider. The app is offered worldwide in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
With CWT To Go, you can be even more:
• Efficient – keep your travel profile updated so your information, including loyalty program numbers, populates automatically in your reservations, enabling you to book even faster.
• Responsible – book company-preferred as well as colleague-favorite and previous-stay hotels in a few easy taps.
• Organized – watch your CWT-booked air, hotel, car and rail reservations populate automatically; sync trips to your calendar.
• Proactive – check in for flights on more than 250 airlines worldwide.
• Aware – get free, real-time flight notifications, including delays, cancellations and gate changes, for all major airlines.
• Stress-free – use CWT To Go to get ahead and stay ahead at every stage of your trip.
• A CWT Portrait profile with a unique email address for the traveler is required.
• Login information: The password you use to access the CWT Portal website is your CWT account password, allowing you to access CWT To Go and CWT Portal with the same password. If you do not have a CWT Portal password, enter your email address, and the app will walk you through the steps to establish your CWT account password.
• Hotel booking functionality is available to travelers in select markets, with additional countries becoming available throughout the year. If you do not see hotel booking in the app, contact your company’s travel manager for information.
• To access a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs), please visit: http://www.carlsonwagonlit.com/cwt-to-go/.
• Please email feedback or questions to [email protected]
• Fixed issue some users were experiencing with reaching a CWT travel counselor.
• With airport maps on your smartphone, quickly find your gate, restaurants, airline lounges and more before you board.
• U.S. and Canadian travelers, reaching a CWT travel counselor when you need one the most is even easier. The enhanced click-to-call feature is available for tablets if you have Skype installed and for all smartphones.