Plan, book, go with CWT To Go™: The smart app for travel. CWT To Go is available exclusively to business travelers whose organizations use Carlson Wagonlit Travel as their preferred travel provider. The app is offered worldwide in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
With CWT To Go, you can be even more:
• Efficient – keep your travel profile updated so your information, including loyalty program numbers, populates automatically in your reservations, enabling you to book even faster.
• Responsible – book company-preferred as well as colleague-favorite and previous-stay hotels in a few easy taps.
• Organized – watch your CWT-booked air, hotel, car and rail reservations populate automatically; sync trips to your calendar.
• Proactive – check in for flights on more than 250 airlines worldwide.
• Aware – get free, real-time flight notifications, including delays, cancellations and gate changes, for all major airlines.
• Stress-free – use CWT To Go to get ahead and stay ahead at every stage of your trip.
• A CWT Portrait profile with a unique email address for the traveler is required.
• Login information: The password you use to access the CWT Portal website is your CWT account password, allowing you to access CWT To Go and CWT Portal with the same password. If you do not have a CWT Portal password, enter your email address, and the app will walk you through the steps to establish your CWT account password.
• Hotel booking functionality is available to travelers in select markets, with additional countries becoming available throughout the year. If you do not see hotel booking in the app, contact your company’s travel manager for information.
• To access a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs), please visit: http://www.carlsonwagonlit.com/cwt-to-go/.
• Please email feedback or questions to [email protected]
• Book a hotel in six additional European countries. We’ve expanded to Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ukraine. We will soon offer this feature in 30 markets worldwide!
• Discover a new way to pay for hotels—we now have virtual payment capability. Virtual cards offer a unique, 16-digit number with pre-defined spending limits. Available for eligible travelers only.