FREE ANDROID APP FOR BETTER ONLINE SECURITY, WIFI PROTECTION, ENCRYPTED SURFING AND SO MUCH MORE
Surf the Internet freely, securely, and anonymously with the world’s most trusted VPN service: CyberGhost VPN!
Used and loved by more than 5 million people, now it’s your turn to test CyberGhost’s FREE VPN service. We are constantly improving our app, so your feedback is much appreciated!
CyberGhost VPN for Android protects you against data spying by website owners, advertisers, and other online snoopers. Now you can connect to public WiFi hotspots without worrying that someone will steal your personal info.
By connecting to CyberGhost VPN, you enter the world of complete anonymity: your IP is changed and your internet connection is encrypted with just one click.
With CyberGhost VPN for Android, you can hide your IP address and benefit from military-grade encryption. We use 256-bit AES encryption, the strongest one there is. So do use CyberGhost VPN when online banking!
Need to unblock websites?
Then use our awesome app! We will change your virtual location (IP) to a country of your choice every time you connect so that you’ll instantly be able to access geo-blocked or government-censored online content such as videos and music. You can now safely access websites such as Netflix, Fox, ABC, YouTube, Flickr, Spotify, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, and many others.
Got unwanted ads?
Not with our Android App you don’t! From now on, you’ll no longer have to deal with annoying ads popping up just when you’d gotten to the best part of an article. Nor will your device’s screen be all covered up by a huge banner with an almost invisible close button. To top it off, because CyberGhost blocks all these banners and pictures, you’ll also save some major bucks on your mobile data costs.
Want to save on mobile data?
Easy as pie! CyberGhost uses data compression which, added to the fact that our app also stops unwanted ads from downloading onto your phone and malicious websites from loading, makes for some pretty savings in terms of how much mobile data you use.
Don’t worry, we’re on it! Anyone who tries to track your online behavior with cookies or other types of content aimed at keeping an eye on everything you do on the Internet has no chance at that if you’re using our App. We block anything that even thinks about monitoring you online.
CyberGhost VPN for Android at a glance:
• Protects your online privacy
• Automatically secures all public WiFi hotspots you connect to
• Allows unlimited anonymous and secure web browsing
• Protects passwords and other sensitive information from hackers and online snoopers, e.g. for safe online banking transactions
• Bypasses web-blocking by government and business oriented censors
• Bypasses country locks by website operators, employers, university or school and allows easy access to censored content
• Unblocks geo-restricted websites for unlimited streaming
• Bypasses online government blocks on social media and other types of websites
• Blocks ads
• Blocks malware
Blocks online tracking attempts
Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited traffic volume
No backdoors for intelligence services
Observation! Please be aware that some sites use WebRTC to track your real IP. Please disable it in your browser by following these steps:
1. Enter "chrome://flags/#disable-webrtc" in the address bar and press enter
2. Press "Enable" under that option
3. Reboot your phone
- fixed a bug regarding the "slow network" popup. It was showing up twice sometimes. For now it will only show up one time per session.
- disabled the "strange behaviour" dialog on start due to many wrong causes
- fixed a bug resulting in a crash (Unable to instantiate application. Came up with update 22.214.171.124)
- fixed a bug on Android 5.x
- added translations for ES, FR, IT, PL, RO, RU
- implemented a message showing any loading errors on the loading screen.