This powerful application let's you draw measures and dimensions on a photo. After photos are marked up with measurements, they can be send to anyone, or exported to the media gallery. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.
An indispensable tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction sellers, ...
------------- Sketch -------------
- Use a photo from the media library of your phone or take a new photo with the camera.
- Dimension arrows: 5 types.
- Text boxes to point out details.
- Draw free-hand annotations.
- Metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in.
- Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use the color that's the most visible on the picture or use a specific color for specific purposes.
- Graphical indication of the dimension that will be moved, edited or erased.
- Zoom function to work more precise.
------------- Organize -------------
- Custom photo names.
By default, the photos are named for the current date and time. Long-press the photo to pop up the context menu that allows you to rename the photo.
Organize your drawings to folders to keep an overview by project, customer or location.
------------- Share -------------
- Share full size photos with measures and dimensions.
- Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
D-Photo Measures has been renamed to IMAGinE Measures due to trade-mark issues.
- Memory usage improvements.
- Restore data from SD failed on some devices.
- New option to drop shadow on dimensions.
- New preference to set PDF image quality.
- Also generate one PDF per folder containing all selected photos of that folder when sharing the PDF file.