The drilling unit converter mobile application delivers an extensive collection of standardized conversion formulas commonly used by professionals in the Oil and Gas industry. Reference the comprehensive library of drilling unit conversions to perform unit conversions and capture well data in real-time at any point of time on your smartphone or tablet device.
Fully integrated with the Skynet Labs web account dashboard, users can access their information by logging in to the website from anywhere, anytime on any platform, manage their drilling data, create and share reports. D.U.C automatically synchronizes and updates to allow engineers streamline their report administration and collaborate remotely with colleagues. Save time, ensure accurate field data management, secure data transfer and collaborate in real-time with D.U.C O&G data solution.
Valued by E&P drillers, this feature-rich conversion app contains 7 different sections of conversions, 65 conversion types, 521 unit metrics and 6,791 algorithms. Download D.U.C for free to unlock basic unit conversions. Specialist unit conversion formulae can be paid for in-app purchases.
Unit Conversion Sections
1. Free Conversions
2. Basic Conversions
3. Gas Conversions
4. Fluid Conversions
5. Force & Power Conversions
6. Drilling Conversions
7. Production Conversions
65 Conversion Types inc.
- Gas Volume
- Fluid Consistency
- Fracture Conductivity
- Mud Weight
1. Easily perform industry standard drilling unit conversion calculations
2. Save commonly used drilling unit conversions to favorites
3. Save conversion records on your mobile device
4. Create account to synchronize and store account data safely online
5. Share calculation data in real-time with colleagues remotely
6. Monitor and optimize data record management
7. Real-time vizualised data reporting on web account dashboard
• Faster start up time
• Fixed issue where list items could duplicate
• Fixed issue where application would load data unnecessarily
• Save conversions in-app to track drilling data activity
• Sync with Cirrus web account to review saved conversions any
time, any place, any device
• Delete and modify saved conversions
• Support for Android 2.3.3
• Improved tablet usability