A 365 day devotional app based on Daily Strength for Daily Needs, a devotional compilation by Mary Tileston updated with digital features for today's smartphones and tablets.
I love that the daily readings are short enough to read quickly, but meaty enough to want to read slowly, and twice sometimes! I look forward to each day's quotes. - JDMc24
Awesome. I really enjoy this app. Thanks. - ramoe starr
Be strengthen by God’s Word daily as you read Daily Strength, a daily devotional based on Daily Strength for Daily Needs compiled by Mary Tileston from a collection of Christian prose, poetry and excerpts by notable writers like St. Augustine, Jeanne Guyon, Hannah Whitall Smith, Frances Ridley Havergal, Martin Luther, Isaac Watts, Charles and John Wesley, Longfellow, Coleridge, Emerson, and Milton. Daily Strength promises an enriching reading experience for all.
“This little book of brief selections in prose and verse, with accompanying texts of Scripture, is intended for a daily companion and counsellor. These words of the goodly fellowship of wise and holy men of many times, it is hoped may help to strengthen the reader to perform the duties and to bear the burdens of each day with cheerfulness and courage.” - Mary Tileston
• Classic and timeless devotional content.
• Daily reminders to read your daily devotion.
• Listen to devotional content read by built-in voice synthesizer.
• Bookmarks, notes and comments.
• Share content through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Read using different fonts, font size and in low-light environment.
• Track your reading progress.
• Ad-Supported free app.
App is optimized to run on both Android smartphones and tablets with landscape mode support.
Follow @taptapstudio on Twitter.
Like us at facebook.com/taptapstudio and say Hi!
• Stability fixes and improvements