Dalux Field is supervision, quality assurance, safety inspection and snagging from land development to delivery. Supervision and project notes are documented with photos, red-lining, own standard texts and/or list values and located on drawings with GPS and user input. You will automatically receive an email when the task status changes. Dalux Field is your tool to assess the construction situation.
Get an overview of pending issues, progress and status per floor, construction or inspection area. The managed user permissions and rights removes any doubt about who is currently liable for each existing note or deficiency. Share tasks with your substitutes and collaborate. Also in case of illness or vacation. Also use Dalux Field for 1- and 5- year reviews.
Mobile quality assurance during construction.
- Supervision notes, snagging, site safety and receive checks.
- Works offline - such as in a basement.
- Ease of use saves time! Create checklists and reports in a simple and straightforward manner.
- Unlimited number of users per project.
- Elegant reports with your own logo.
- Statistics and project overview on PC with many search options.
- Used on large construction projects.
- Used for renovation projects and building registration.
- Full history assures nothing is deleted. Not even by accident.
- Full support for iPad/iPhone and other mobile devices.
- BIM, CAD, scanned drawings. Revit, IFC, DWG, JPG etc.
- All discipline models are assembled from e.g. Revit.
Access your reports offline
Redlining on floor plans and 3D
Add redlining: Boxes, text and arrows on your photos
Export checklists to PDF and Excel
You get an e-mail when there is a new task for you in DaluxQA
Create a draft in the field and send the task from the web interface
See tasks on floorplan
Compact PDF report for tasks
Task folder history
Redlining - arrows, texts, boxes and ellipses