Dangerous Goods Manual helps you in identifying hazardous materials (HazMat). It is very useful for motorists, fire department and emergency responders.
- Search hazardous substances (UN number)
- ERI-Cards ("Emergency Response Intervention Cards") provide guidance on initial actions for fire crews
- Information about hazard identification numbers (Kemler number), Hazchem Emergency Action Codes (EAC), Packaging groups, Transport category and Tunnel codes
- Classification and labeling summary (including GHS)
- No internet connection required
- Removed permissions which where required by accident