[Still in Beta]
Darwin Photographer is an app which is meant to be used in conjunction with the website at darwinapp.co.
In order to use this app you need to:
1. Set-up a researcher account on the website.
2. Install the app on the device.
3. Read the serial key which will appear on the screen the first time you start the app.
4. Go to the "Manage Subusers" page on the website and add a new sub user with the serial key found in step 3.
5. Click the next button on the app and you are good to go.
6. Pictures taken will be uploaded and can be viewed on the website under "Image gallery".
Name change and bug fixes