In future versions i will improve the handling of sensor data and the gui.
Timestamp comes from sensor, if timestamp is not in correct order, it is a problem of the device and not a bug of this app.
- handling improved
- some user wishes implemented
- select the sensors to record
- set the sensor data interval
- file overview and view
- record kml GPS
- donation version without ads and run as service in background to save battery
for more feature suggestions i am open...
For exsample use in Motorbikes or cars to record gps and other sensor data...
All sensors from android sdk are supported like:
if your device support the type of sensor then the app can record it
try it and let me know what could be better or what is more usefull...
new in 126.96.36.199
- bugfix in gyro sensor handling (crash on some devices with experimental function)
new in 188.8.131.52
- landscape orientation now supported
- raw gyro sensor data displayed and recorded
- experimental gyro sensor data displayed