Turn on/off mobile data (cellular data/2G/3G/4G) from a widget, a simple shortcut, or the notification window. Save battery or prevent being charged for data by turning it on/off only when needed.
This uses a direct method of turning data on/off and does not change the APN settings.
Works with Android 2.1 (Eclair), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread)+.
* Be aware that if you used another app that changes the APN to turn off data, you will need to use the same app to turn it back on.
* In Android 2.1 & 2.2, if you're currently connected via WiFi, it may detect the mobile data as disabled.
* Add option to turn data on/off at bootup.
* Ask for a title when creating a shortcut from the setup screen.
* Support being called as Locale type plugin to turn data on/off.
* Transparent widget background.
* Minor/cosmetic changes.