Data Usage Calculator allows you to easily check your data usage, based on the current date and your internet's reset date. This app comes in handy for metered internet connections, such as smartphones and hotspots.
The results window shows you:
1. The proportional amount of usage used based on the current date and reset date
2. The remaining data usage based on the current date
3. The remaining date usage for the entire month
Steps to use:
1. Enter monthly data usage (the maximum amount that your internet service provider allows you)
2. Enter your current data usage
3. Set the date that your internet service provider resets your current usage (usually the date of your billing cycle)
4. Click Calculate!
You can also purchase the PRO version inside the app! The PRO version of Data Usage Calculator includes:
-No Loading Time
-Automatic saving of monthly data usage and reset date (so you don't have to re-enter every time)
This app uses Google Analytics, which is used for anonymous data reporting.