This application allows your NFC phone to communicate with multi-sensor board “STEVAL-IPR002V1”.
It is able to :
- Download data from all of the sensors from the STEVAL-IPR002V1 board
- Display the sensor data on 6 different graphical curves
Main features :
- Start / Stop a sensor acquisition
- Download acquired data’s sensors from the STEVAL-IPR002V1 device
- Trace a graph of downloaded values (vertical & horizontal orientation)
The different kind of sensors is:
- Temperature Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
The STEVAL-IPR002V1 is an autonomous battery-powered datalogger able to record and store 64 Kbits of six different sensors data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF).
The M24LR64-R is a Dual Interface EEPROM which targets a wide range of applications such as industrial or medical equipment and consumer electronics. NFC compatible (ISO15693) and I2C serial communication are the two interfaces available with EEPROM”
More information on this product on the following page : www.st.com/dualeeprom