Dayforce HCM Mobile puts access to a variety of human capital management tasks into the hands of employees and managers. Employees gain up-to-the-minute access to schedules and other aspects of their employee record, while managers gain unprecedented visibility into HR, payroll and operations, even when on-the-go.
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact [email protected]
• Reordering Feature Icons
Reorder by tapping and holding the feature icon and then dragging it to a new location
• Default Availability and UI Enhancements
Edit your ongoing default availability
• Updated Timesheets UI:
Navigate between weeks by swiping across the screen; authorize multiple shifts at once
• Updated Wages UI
Display a summary of pay amounts and dates as well as a detailed view
• UI Improvements for On-Call Shifts
Display the on-call status associated with the shift