The Dayton Delivers app is your official civic engagement tool to stay in touch with the City of Dayton. The app allows service requests (potholes, noise complaints, dangerous conditions, etc) to be submitted directly to City Hall, where it will be instantly routed to the correct city staff in the appropriate department. This means your service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and you'll be notified the instant they are resolved!
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receives the request and fixes the problem!
You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in your community and check out the latest City news and events.
The City of Dayton looks forward to serving you. Download the app to get started today!
KEYWORDS: Dayton, Dayton Delivers, dayton, ohio, 311, pothole, service, publicstuff, public stuff, Public, stuff, city app, city, official, open311
- Improved mapping tools
- Reduced size of application
- Various minor fixes and speed improvements
- UI improvements
- Improved compatibility for older devices
- Minor interface updates
- Updated user interface
- Streamlined request submission workflow
- Improved widget features
fixes request type selection loop
tweaks for modifying request types, and custom fields, adding images to said requests
location positioning tweak