Now with DayZ Standalone support!
iZurvive provides you with DayZ maps and their loot, lets you place tactical markers (player positions, tents, meeting points,..) on it and automatically shares those markers with the friends in your group - without the need for accounts, a registration or other services!
Finding and coordinating your team in the huge open world of DayZ has never been easier!
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus+ (DayZ Standalone) Satellite / Topographic
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus, Taviana Origins, Taviana and Namalsk (DayZ Mod)
- Lootmaps for all maps
- Map fully zoom- and scrollable
- Easy coordination of your team
- Share tactical markers with your groups
- Different marker types: player position, vehicle, tent, meeting point
- Join groups
- No registration or account necessary
Note that you will need to download at least one high-resolution map (Chernarus, Taviana,..), which will be stored on the SD-Card.
For any questions, or if you feel that we should really have a certain feature in the next version, please contact us: [email protected]
This app is for non-commercial use only.
ARMA 2™ is a trademark of Bohemia Interactive
DayZ created by Dean "Rocket" Hall, © 2012-2013, http://dayzmod.com
The map of Chernarus is for games by Bohemia Interactive (ARMA, ARMA II,...) and was obtained from publicly available sources.
- Fixed Loot-Visibility Bug