Fantastic Tools for Interpersonal Relationships!
This is a tool not only for DBT Enthusiasts and DBT Students (Dialectic Behavioral Therapy), people in CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), or people with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). Anyone can benefit by using these tools, including, but not limited to people wanting to practice self-help skills and improve their relationships with others.
- Build a D.E.A.R.M.A.N. using the DEARMAN builder on the spot! All the help you need to instantly make one on the spot.
- Save the DEARMANs you make along with priorities and load them up whenever you want!
- An Intensity Calculator to help you figure out exactly how you should ask for what you want, or say no to others.
- An Interpersonal Myth Checklist. Over time, keep track of how the myths you have in your head change!
- A Validation Quiz. Do you know how to give validation to yourself and others? Use this quiz to get quick feedback on different scenarios so you learn how to give validation right away!
- Troubleshooting to help you when you try to get what you want, but still can't!
- Beautiful Photography
Another Amazing DBT App by Pop! Pop!
- Added a new 'Font' button to the main screen. Quickly edit your font sizes this way for your screen.
- If the text still is too small, you can now tap it and get a full screen display of what the text says (this works for headers that for some users have been difficult to read). A few of these headers, when tapped, actually display more information than would be displayed had they not been tapped.
- Fixed some linking issues.