DC Metro Ride Free (with ads) provides user with Real time metro and bus prediction for DC Metro getting most accurate data from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland. Trip planner - for both Metro Train and Metro Bus. Real time Alerts (disruptions) for both Metro Train and Metro Bus.
*** CLEAN, INTELLIGENT AND USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE (of course DC Metro Ride supports Tablets too !!!) ***
• Real time DC Metro Rail predictions for each Metro Station in Washington DC area (ability to add/remove Metro Station from favorite).
• Individual Metro Rail route display along with Metro Stops location on Google Maps.
• Real time DC Metro bus predictions for each Metro stops. User can search Bus stops by either Metro Bus Stop ID or by Stop Name (ability to add/remove Metro Stops from favorite).
• View Bus Stop location on Google Maps (for searching by Metro Bus Stop ID or Stop Name)
• View Bus Routes (both direction - where ever applicable) along with Bus Stop information on Google Maps (ability to add/remove Bus Routes from favorite).
• View Next arrival Bus timings (maximum 5) along with Real Time display of Bus Position and Bus Information on Google Maps.
• Trip Planner - Plan your trip from your current location OR select Metro Stop or Bus stop as your From/To destination (ability to add/remove Trips from favorite). Option to select start time for your Trip.
• Easy navigation to Metro Station Live prediction, Metro Bus Stop and Metro Route Live prediction, Trip calculation from Favorites.
• Alerts for both Metro Trains and Metro Bus.
• Nearest Metro Bus stop locator.
• Quick search for Bus Stop Names, Metro Bus Route ID, Trip calculation From/To Destinations (no need to enter entire name, just enter at least 2 character and the Names would be pre-populated along with displaying number of search results).
• DC Metro Ride ads free version is also available.
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I cannot answer on comments in the market. If you have problems on your device contact [email protected]
and I will try to fix your problem in the next version at the earliest.
** DC Metro App relies on the data provided by WMATA API for Metro Train and Metro Bus Prediction (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority). In case of any inaccuracy or missing data, please leave a feed at http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/contact_us/ridercomment.cfm&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFH1ywNmsRx0r6GJIQs3uJEH9tVlQ.
Keywords: dc metro, metro , Washington metro , transit , train , bus , wmata , washington metropolitan area Transit authority.