This is client part of application for displaying and controlling MFCDs and/or CDU instruments from DCS A-10C simulator directly on your Android tablet.
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Windows 7 for server part, with newest JRE (Java Runtime) installed - you can get it from http://java.com
- DCS World version 1.2.8 with A-10C module (must be running in windowed mode)
- tablet with Android > 4.0 with reasonable display size (> 7 inches)
- for ideal playing experience separate PC monitor for displaying MFCDs and CDU instruments is necessary
(but can be also set up on one monitor with cockpit on left part and instruments on right part)
- assisted server part configuration supports only 1 or 2 monitors (primary monitor must be with higher
or equal resolution than secondary, so if you have more than 2 monitors, you must set it up manually)
More info on: http://lumatek.sk
- bugfix (keysending from client)
- added dragging between instruments - enabled by default in main menu
(note that if dragging is enabled, switching left/right MFCDs by touch is disabled)
Imagine that Left MFCD and Right MFCD is side by side and CDU is below them.
Just drag between them as in another common Android application.
Compatible with server (PC app) version 1.1 (available at lumatek.sk)