DH Chat is a system for face-to-face communication between deaf and hearing people without a sign interpreter.
If you are a hearing person, you can communicate with your deaf relatives, friends, clients, employees and so on.
If you are a deaf person, you can make a face-to-face conversation with hearing people without sign interpreter. You can use the system everywhere: at home, at your work, at restaurants, during your education and so on.
The system is really wonderful and the price is very low for opportunities which the system gives. Buy and download the app now.
Some reasons to buy the app:
- The system use speech to text translation so communication becomes significantly faster and close to live.
- You don't need phone plan, 3G, or WI-FI to use speech-to-text feature, because speech to text works even offline on Android 4.2 and higher.
- Font size is large and clearly visible on the device screen (it’s very important for old users)
- Since the system uses Bluetooth it is much faster than sms or email
- The system works well in the background of the device
- The system has Note Speak Listen for Deaf app functionality (single mode) so you can use only one device when you need to write a short note
Install the “Deaf-Hearing Chat Device-H” application on the first device (which will be used by a hearing person).
Install the “Deaf-Hearing Chat Device-D” application on the second device (which will be used by a deaf person) or “Deaf-Hearing Chat Device-H” application (if you do not need text-to-speech feature).
Run the applications on both devices and link the devices via Bluetooth.
A hearing person speaks into the phone, the application transforms the speech into a text message and sends it to the Device-D (used by a deaf person). You can also exchange text messages between the devices.
The complex is very convenient for regular communication in families with a deaf family member. Each message is followed by vibration, so you can always call a deaf person, address him / her.
The complex may also be used by a deaf person to communicate with hearing people in a shop, a hospital, a bank, etc. In this case, a deaf person should have both devices with him / her and pass a device with a pre-installed “Device-H” application to a hearing person to start communication at any time.
The application for the device-H, called Deaf-Hearing Chat Device H, enables a hearing person to type text messages on a virtual keyboard or using voice input (the button “Voice Input” or the button "Say and Send" ). You need an Internet access for voice input. To send a message to device-D you should press the button “Send”. The messages, received from the device-D, are shown on the display.
The system helps many people around the world. The system is really great. Buy and download the app now.
Buying applications for the complex you’re contributing to rehabilitation of the deaf and helping them to adapt to the modern world of hearing people.