You will need ROOT for this application!
Debootstrap a Debian chroot image on your Android device without using a Desktop.
All tools needed are in this application. You only need to have superuser access to your phone.
This app includes:
- Debootstrap ready to work on arm7 android devices
- Busybox providing all the tools needed by debootstrap
- Install, Mounting and Chrooting scripts
- Auto mount on boot option
- All tools are installed within the apps data dir (no sys pollution)
- A nice GUI to help you debootstrapping
When done, just run 'debkit chroot' in your favorite terminal to enter your freshly locally installed Debian on the go!
This applicaiton is opensource. Check it at https://github.com/cybertim/DebKit
* Updated help
* Fixed scripts to work with new CM11
* Added Fix menu option to relink debkit executable