DEC Connect provides Delaware Electric Cooperative customers account management at their fingertips. Customers can view their usage and billing, manage payments, notify customer service of account and service issues and receive special messaging from their utility.
Bill & Pay -
Quickly view your current account balance and due date, manage recurring payments and modify payment methods. You can also view bill history including PDF versions of paper bills directly on your mobile device.
My Usage -
View energy usage graphs to identify high usage trends. Navigate graphs quickly using an intuitive gesture based interface.
Contact Us -
Easily contact Delaware Electric Cooperative by email or phone. You can also submit one of the many predefined messages, with the ability to include pictures and GPS coordinates.
Outage Map -
Displays service interruption and outage information.
Displays facility and payment dropbox locations on a map interface.
- Fixed a crash when retrieving a forgotten username or password on devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Improved email address validation for registrations.
- Corrected a bug on tablets for customers with an inactive account.
Updates to My Usage
- Added the new Unbilled Usage menu option for viewing usage accrued since the end of the most recent billing.
- Improved the display of meter readings for new accounts.