deciBel Pro is the result of a serious effort to make an Android based SPL meter as close to a professional-grade device as the phone hardware limitations allow.
It uses a Fast Fourier Transform algorithm to implement high precision A, B, C and Z weighting filters and sophisticated digital signal processing techniques to achieve the best possible SPL readings out of your Android phone or tablet.
It displays the current, maximum and minimum values in decibels, and generates 3 kinds of sound pressure level versus time charts. The display can be turned upside down to allow pointing the mic at the sound source.
### Please calibrate before the first use! ###
- true A, B, C and Z Weighting (ANSI S1.4)
- numeric dB, dBmin and dBmax display
- simple calibration interface
- Automatic Calibration function (no professional SPL meter required for reasonable startup accuracy)
- sliding sound level versus time chart
- sliding max, min and average soud level versus time chart
- accumulated sound level exposition chart (dosimeter)
- saves chart screenshots to the SD card
- dominant frequency display
- 22Khz bandwidth at the input of the weighting filter
- 1024 point real time FFT and digital sound processing
Lollipop compatibility issues fixed