Control Deezer in Google Chrome on Mac/Windows/Linux with Deemote!
Deemote turns your phone in a remote control for Deezer. With it, you can control Deezer from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Deemote will NOT play any audio!
(It REQUIRES the installation of the Deemote extension for Google Chrome. Get it for free from http://www.nodria.com)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, volume, shuffle, repeat, seek in current track
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your favorite playlists, albums, mp3, radios
- Access your history
- Control the queue
- Control radios
- Add tracks to your favorites
- Lockscreen controls (requires full version)
- Auto pause on incoming or outgoing calls (requires full version)
If you have any trouble using Deemote, please send me an e-mail or leave a message on the forum (http://www.nodria.com/forum).
- volume fix