The Defender's Armory: Loot Chest. developed in co-operation with Trendy Entertainment and the Defender's Store (www.defendersstore.com ), lets you browse the endless piles of equipment and pets on sale by your fellow Dungeon Defenders.
- Browse, filter and sort the hundreds of thousands of items listed for sale on TrendyNet's Ranked Online system
- Data updated live from the Steam integrated AFK Shop system
- See who is selling each item, and if they are playing Dungeon Defenders right then
- Launches the Steam app to get in touch with vendors directly
Please note, this is *not* an auction house tool, nor does it interact with any version of Dungeon Defenders other than the "Ranked" Steam (PC) version.
- View item stats as any class. No need to try to remember which stat is which on each of your characters.
- Custom searches, allowing filtering and sorting on any stat or stats.
- Wish list system, including offline reading
- "Watch for similar" option on items. Like the particular stats on an item, but wish they were higher? This is for you.
- Inventory system. Store what each of your characters is using, making it much easier to find those upgrades.
- "Scan for upgrades" option. One hit wonder to look for item upgrades for any or all of your characters at once.
Dungeon Defenders is one of the fastest selling downloadable games of all time. Bringing together the best elements of tower defense and action-RPG progression, it allows up to 6 players to team up and fight across tons of unique maps, challenge missions and four difficulty settings in all of the game’s loot-raiding, spell-casting, level-up stacking glory. Players control one of six distinct hero classes in an epic bid to fight back an ancient evil. Each character comes with special functions, and players can create and customize/upgrade an armory of weapons and equipment. You can find Dungeon Defenders for download at, http://store.steampowered.com/app/65800/.
The Defender's Armory application is not developed by or affiliated with Trendy Entertainment. It is an independent application created by Random Icon.
Tapping the seller name will now bring up the Steam page for that player in the Steam app, or in a web browser if the Steam app isn't installed
Added an ink stamp style icon to indicate if the seller is playing Dungeon Defenders at that moment
Fixed seller name sometimes not being retrieved
Fixed force close on Android 2.1 devices