With "Deliveries" for Android you can keep track of all your parcels at a glance. Wherever you are, just add the delivery via its tracking ID and find out where it is. It's just one click away!
Currently, the following providers are natively supported:
- An Post
- bpost / TAXIPOST
- City Link
- CitySprint (Amazon orders only)
- Courierit, CouriersPlease
- Dawn Wing
- DHL, DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail
- DPD, DPD.co.uk
- ELTA, ELTA Courier
- EMS Korea
- EWC Express
- GLS, GLS.it
- Hermes, Hermes.co.uk
- Hunter Trading Group
- International Bridge
- Parcelforce Worldwide
- Post: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France (La Poste), Germany, Hongkong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico (Mexpost), Moldova, Netherlands (PostNL), New Zealand, Norway, Singapore (SingPost), Sweden, Switzerland (Swiss)
- P&T Luxembourg
- Royal Mail
- Seabourne Express
- TNT, TNT Innight, TNT Fashion
- Full list: http://deliveries.oRRs.de
Got suggestions for more? Please send us a functional tracking ID and the tracking URL via E-Mail and we will try our best to support that provider as soon as possible.
You don't have to always open the app and check for new statuses. For natively supported providers, "Deliveries" offers the option to send you a notification when there is a updated shipping status. Please note that by default, background notifications are only delivered when on WiFi. You can make your own choice in the preferences though!
Synchronize your deliveries across your different devices via our synchronization service.
For many logistic partners, tracing the package via Google Maps is offered.
"Deliveries" was designed on the basis of delivering a pleasing experience on both smartphones and tablets.
For a quick overview without opening the app, you can add widgets to your home screen (Android 3.0+ only!)
You can buy the extended version of "Deliveries" right within the app! Your purchase will remove all ads and unlock many more customization options. Just hit the option key in the main list, choose "Buy Pro-Version" and follow the steps.
- no ads
- easily import your Amazon and eBay orders and keep them synced
- set a quiet mode for notifications
- access to different app themes
- many useful convenience settings
- browser access to sync data via http://deliveries.orrs.de/sync/
- shake to refresh, ...
Pro users can easily import all their Amazon and eBay orders in the synchronization settings. On top of that, tracking continues after the order is passed to DHL, UPS, USPS etc. (only for traceable, direct purchases).
"I tried the free version out for a month and liked it so much that I paid for the Pro-Version" - Tony T.
Help us translate deliveries to more languages! You can now be part of the development, just head over to http://localize.oRRs.de and submit your translations!
You can show your appreciation via Flattr: http://bit.ly/DeliveriesFl
Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions via our Q&A portal http://help.orrs.de
To report bugs and request features or enhancements, head over to http://bugs.oRRs.de - there you can get feedback and check what suggestions are currently worked on.
New in v4.9:
- fixed issues with 4PX, China Post, CTT, DTDC, FASPEED, My-ShoppingBox, Post Malaysia, PostNL, PTT, Qxpress, SDA, SF Express and Xend
- [PRO] added manual backup & restore option for the complete app data including settings
- fixed issues with time formatting on Android 5.1
All changes: http://c.orrs.de