DELL OpenManage Mobile is a software application that enables you to remotely and securely perform a subset of datacenter monitoring and server remediation tasks from your mobile device. OpenManage Mobile connects to your datacenter through the DELL OpenMange Essentials management console. This allows a user to monitor all systems managed by OpenManage Essentials such as DELL Servers, Storage, Networking, and Firewall appliances and any other supported third party appliance from your android mobile device.
OpenManage Mobile can also connect to a server directly through the iDRAC interface. Once connected, a user can perform several basic management functions on the server.
Key Features of OpenManage Mobile –
• Connect to multiple OME servers from a single mobile device.
• Connect to multiple 12G servers individually through the iDRAC interface.
• Receive critical alert notification on your mobile device as they arrive into your OpenManage Essentials management console.
• Acknowledge, forward and delete alerts from your mobile device.
• Browse device details, firmware inventory, and event logs of individual systems.
• Perform server management functions such as Power On, Power cycle, Reboot or Shutdown from the mobile application.
For more information on OpenManage Mobile please visit DELL TechCenter at www.delltechcenter.com/OMM