Denote is a Markdown text editor for Android that provides effortless syncing with Dropbox. Files created with Denote are saved as text (.txt) files.
- Create, view and edit text files on your Android device
- Live preview for Markdown and HTML
- Cloud based: Denote stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your Mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Offline support: changes are synced with Dropbox next time you're connected
- Email files created in Denote
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- Customize font size and type face used for notes
- Free customer support via email
For some, text files are a big part of a GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow. But even if you have never heard of David Allen or Merlin Mann, Denote's clean interface and simple functionality will help boost productivity on your Android device.
Note: A Dropbox account is required for syncing.
- Ability to change the font size used when editing notes
- Ability to change the type face used when editing notes
- Fixed notes list sorting issue. Toggling the sort order will now display by name or by last modified time
- Fixed a bug that could cause a force close in rare cases where a network proxy is being used